Translate

Friday 20 May 2016

Friday May 20 Surprise Creatures

Last night  Mr. Donny gave us some cool creatures for the classroom. He in turn got them from Miss Otway. We have them in an aquarium . We had the children draw and write what they think they are.

I Wonder.......



Here are some comments from the documentation.

Nikolai: "A pointy caterpillar".
Victoria: " I see an ant".
Mae: " 2 bugs . They are eating oranges and apples".
Emily: "I think they are caterpillars".
Ehsan:" It is a caterpillar".
Eli: " That is a caterpillar and that is an apple".
Madison: " I think it is a bees."" I think there is a baby bee in there . Looked closely after and said caterpillar . I know what they will turn into..
Nathan: : " I see a black bug. It is eating oranges.
Channing:" Is a bug. I think it is a caterpillar.
J: " I see a caterpillar".
Emily-Ann: "7 caterpillars".
Jackson: " Caterpillar eating apples".
Hunter: "One of them layed an egg".
M:  "I see a black bug. It Is eating oranges".
Nakayda: " A caterpillar".
Isabella: " It is a caterpillar".





We will see what happens over the weekend..
Enjoy the long weekend . Be safe and have fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment