Translate

Friday 9 September 2016

Thursday Sept 8 Welcome JK students

Ms. McDowell and I would like to welcome our JK students to room 113. We sent home a letter with some information about our room. I know you received lots of paperwork from the school as well but it is important to return everything as soon as possible.  I usually update the blog every Friday but sometimes if I have time I will update as events happen in our room. Here are some photos of our first day. You will notice there are no children faces until I get permission forms back to add them to the blog . We hope you enjoyed the special keepsake craft  and handprint your child made on the first day.  We are open to ideas , suggestions just write a note. Open communication is the key to success for you and your child. We are partners in your child's education. We look forward to thinking and learning with you for the next 2 years.

Mixing a cake with grass, stones and sand.  
 Water Play
 Sand Play
 Counting

Documenting our work

Exploring rocks
 Outdoor sand play
 Writing on Ashphalt
 Exploring drains and wondering????
 Ninja Turtles?? Water Sticks??
 
Spiders


 
" I found a worm."
 How many can you count?
 Documenting our work.
 Digging holes to the other side.
 
 
More to come in FDK.
We love Nature!! Wondering??? and Exploring!!
Have a wonderful weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment