Translate

Friday 12 May 2017

Fri. May 12 Forest

We went to the forest today. We went exploring for some plant life. I posted some pictures of plants earlier.  The children are learning two life cycles right now.: The plant and the butterfly.
Kennedy and Leah found more rare red Trilliums.
 Nikolai found two large Trilliums together.
 
 
Lovely Red Trillium I hope that is what it is called.


 Damien Sawyer, Nikolai and Mackenzie made a shelter for the animals.
 Millie and Jordyn balancing on logs.
 Leah showing her strength to carry a log.
 This picture tells a story on Ben guiding Jackson to lift a log to the right spot
 and  then tying the ends with string. Sometimes I wish I could rewind the moment.



 
A strange find a skull of an animal I wonder????



 
Children balancing on a huge log.

Jordyn explaining to Millie how to walk with sticks in their house.
"It is really wobbly!!!" said Jordyn.
A fun day today.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment