Translate

Friday 1 December 2017

Mon.and Tues. Nov. 27 and 28 Thinking and Learning with Christmas.


The movie / haunted house changed to a festive house. 
This transformation happened within ten minutes. I volunteer at the Mission Thrift Store and from time to time I will pick up wonderful things for the children.
I just bought a few bags to decorations and opened them for the children . I checked the ornaments and ribbons . It was amazing to watch this fast transformation.





Leah stacked these Christmas boxes by correct  size to create a tower. 
Well Done Leah!!

 I challenged Leah and Shayla to make the boxes in order a different way.
This is how they did it. Shayla missing from this photo. She went off to another area to explore.
 Leah continued to place boxes in order  on her own.
Leah " Mrs. Tizzard I can do it another way"
Awesome and counting too!!
Creative thinkers.

 Keagan writing the numbers from the number line.

Great job!

Festive home for Kaia and Navyah.


 Kaia made her  own decoration too.
Festive Christmas everywhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment