Translate

Friday 14 October 2016

Fri. Oct 14 Forest Play.

We went to the forest today. The weather was wonderful . The students were able to explore on a different level. When I took pictures we had a more variety and diverse play. We had builders, explorers, createors, role player, balancers. . It was fun to see a new  part of the play.

 When I asked the student what they were riding.
Ben" a train'.
Ashnaa "I am on a bus".
Lilah" It is a motorcycle.
Kennedy" A bus."


Jackson G. climbing the limits.

 Exploring colors in nature.
 
Belen carrying heavy rocks.

 Green among the changing color leaves.

Mackenzie  "What is the purple?"
Tizzard "It is bird pooh same color as your boots."

 A snake that is sleeping. Then we saw it was a tree branch

 
A fun day
.
I want to remind everyone we are outside an hour each day in addition to 2x recess 20 minutes each. So please dress for the weather and success.
The children will probably tell you my boots have a hole, thankfully I had a second pair to wear today.
DRESS FOR SUCCESS.
Look at temperature and weather.
Wear splash pants and boots .
Layers of clothing .
Light mitts and hats.
You see me every morning. I like to be warm and ready to learn . I want my friends to be the same.
 
This is late because I wanted to have family time when I got home today.
Nevertheless I wanted to share our wonderful week with you.
Have a lovely weekend.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment