Translate

Friday 12 January 2018

Mon Jan .8 Outdoor Ed. Snow

Today we went to played and explored in the deep deep snow!!!!
The snow was deep.
 Lauren Ryan and Madelyn climbing in the deep snow.
  Who needs the sand.... Jordyn has the snow to be buried in.
.

 The deep deep snow. My footprint.
 The snowpeople . It was Teamwork.

Navyah and Shayla making the body parts for the snowpeople.



 Proud team after creating the snowman.


Cohen in the snow.
  
Alvand enjoying the snow.

Kara and Ashriya making angels.
  Hadleigh making her angel.
 Kennedy making her angel.

  Ben buried in the snow.
 Jackson had his turn to be buried.
  Abby and Ashriya making their angels too.




I was hiding from Leah when she made a magical potion to freeze me . It was fun it wash\like hide and seek. I would be frozen and the children would rescue me with a magic wand and unfreeze me.
Image result for magic wandRelated image


Fun day had by all.
Thank you families for having the children ready for outdoor education.

No comments:

Post a Comment