Translate

Sunday 15 April 2018

Mon. Apr. 8 Knights

The children were creating knights and castles in the building area. I showed students shields that a knight might use. I explained it showed symbols for something the castle may provide. For example armory , wood, vegetables, flowers,and animals .The children created shields and wrote about the symbols.

Jackson" My shield has wolves."

Ben " My shield has colors red, pink, blue, and yellow."



Keagan " My shield has red, blue,green, and purple.








Cohen" My shield has the colors purple, red, yellow and green."


 

Lucian" My shield has pumpkin, and invisible rat."


Madelyn" My shield has purple star."

I am hoping this inquiry will lead to more intense learning about castles ,knights and history.




















No comments:

Post a Comment