Translate

Sunday 15 April 2018

Tues. Apr. 9 Pumpkin Plant

I need to have patience sometimes. Well 2 weeks ago I posted how disappointed I was that the children were not excited to  learn about a plant growing in our room. Well it is an interest now. We saw it has flowers so for sure we know it is a pumpkin, moreover it is seeds from Ben's pumpkin we carved in October. Lucian did his shield with a pumpkin on it shows me children are thinking and learning about this new plant. I have one wish that it continues to grow.  we had to replant it from the vase. (NOTE TO SELF don't plant pumpkin seeds in a glass vase.)

This is IT!!!!






 This new discovery enabled us to plant our own seed.
We learned the life cycle of a plant. 
The children planted their own seeds.
Now all we need is sun water and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment