Translate

Friday 3 February 2017

Fri . Feb 3 Mehndi

Tanisha brought in mehndi for us to use in the class. Tanisha did my hand and explained the process and I in turn designed her hand. It was neat because we discussed a connection to Van Go with relation to  the cave having pictures about people and things important .Tanisha and I feel mehndi is similar way to share feelings and interests. Mehndi is made from the paste which is made with powered leaf of the henna plant . 
Here are our hands.
 
Tanisha designing mehndi on my hand.
  We had lots of curious observers to see the process.
  We discussed that Tanisha designed snowflakes, dots for snow, a flower and a heart with a T
 
For Tanisha  I created a school, snowflakes zigzag lines and a heart with a T
We laughed  because she had a T for Tanisha and I had a T for Tizzard.
   Photo up for us
 
Tanisha explained to wait 20 minutes and wash your mehndi off.
  Tanisha's hand
  Mrs. Tizzard's hand
 
Lilah added a bracelet to finish the art.
Thank you Tanisha and Lilah today.
I am asking parents if you want your child to have mehndi designs just leave me a note as written permission to apply it to their skin.
Happy day learning.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment