Translate

Friday 24 February 2017

Wed. Feb 23 Trenton sharing Uncle Bill's Cabin

Trenton went to "Uncle Bill's "cabin  . He travel by snowmobile with his mom dad and brother.
 
So I never took pictures of Trenton when he presented his trip.
This is Trenton today . He used the wand like the one he is holding.
 I asked Trenton to select 2 pictures to post on the blog and he picked this one.
Trenton" This is my mom me and my brother Keegan. My mom's snowmobile. My dad's snowmobile is right next to my mom.
  Trenton" The snow fell off the roof blocking the door"
We can see how deep the snow is.
You are so lucky to have warm weather to snowmobile. It melted so fast after your trip.
We learned the word avalanche to describe the snow that fell off the roof of the cabin. I was a good thing you were inside safe and sound.Thank you for sharing.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment