Translate

Friday 20 October 2017

Wed Oct 18 Bugs in the forest

We went to the forest and quest for bugs continue . I have seen some unusual bugs there.

 Kind Cohen found a potato bug.
  Gentle Abby found a bug. 

Madelyn said" I found a V"
   
 How many potato bugs can you count.
Math in nature.

  
I have to learn this one.
What type of bug?
  A spider  !!!

  Abby found a home for her worm. 
Gentle Abby.

Ashriya's birthday I just love this picture > 
Happy Birthday!!!

 Cohen " Look at me".

  A proud moment  Shayla was excited to pick up a potato.
A big step for her.
Well Done Shayla!!!

Lucian a tall stick.
  Teamwork with another class to share the forest.
Paige and Kaia.
  I like this random picture 
Everyone if focused on their on interest.
Love Kindergarten.

Abby and her worm.

Jackson my climber.

  Everyone exploring
Leah, Chelsea, Ryan
  Great balancing  .
 The strange green bug.

This hole Millie and Jordyn found last year. They are jumping over it.




We are so fortunate to have the forest so close to our school.
The weather has been wonderful as well. I believe last year was a lot colder.
With that being said please check the weather for the temperature .
Wear layers and boots. 
I love nature so please come prepared for learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment